Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can the mods not move all the supporters club chat flooding this thread elsewhere? Seeing a dozen pages and thinking something has come out only to wade through a dozen pages of talk about supporters clubs isn't what the majority of us want.
Been following the various threads for travel and ticket criteria for days. Planning my possible options. Should I go for 1 day, 2 days or even a week? Got to the point where I've decided no matter what it costs I am definitely not missing out on this one due to the possibility of the big T.

Then, just now...... a horrible feeling came over me. I remembered thinking on the way back from Zante last year that I need to renew my passport soon. Just been to get it from the draw.

Ran out of date in March 2023.

Fuck my life!!
I believe you can get a fast tracked renewal both in person and now online too. It will cost you mind, but it will sort you out. Check the .gov website for links.

It is. I booked one around 2 weeks ago for the same reason but next one in Liverpool was 30th May when I booked.

Then told its delivered within a week. If the appointments are still the same wait, no use now for final :-(
Scouse passport office is no chance, I know a few lads who’ve had to book an appointment at Durham

Don’t want to labour the point but people were given a chance to buy a non refundable membership that gave them a very slim chance of grabbing one of a very limited number of tickets.

I’m 100% behind those saying that was wrong.

My point was there’s a world of difference between that and them being guaranteed a ticket, ahead of pre existing members.

I was only going off the uproar on BM.

That’s what was being posted, I think? People who weren’t City fans and didn’t have a Citizen card were guaranteed a Real Madrid ticket if they purchased a Citizens card at the same time as buying a ticket for Real Madrid. Maybe I’m wrong about that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.