Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This smacks of they didn’t have anything much in the works before we got throughthe semi and have hastily arranged something with this 3rd party partner.

£1000 for a “subsidised” day trip my arse

MCFC Travel Options - sponsored by The Tunnel Club

Seriously though that price of £995 for an in/out flight is scandalous, again it`s another example of how far out of touch the people running the club are. Someone is putting profit over service.

Correct!

£1000 for a flight to Istanbul.

Fuck off City!

So glad I got fed up and booked our own trip earlier. Got two of us on 2 night trip for the same price City travel are charging for one. And thought what I paid was expensive.

Can anyone explain. This code shit to me lol.. I'm a FOC, I've got them but wtf do I do with em
I think it just means youre still in the hunt for a ticket. If you dont get that code you dont get the chance to buy when your window opens

So have I read this right you can apply for codes for everyone on your family and friends at once one of lads coming with us is hopeless on phones/computers.

CL or not, £1500 for 2 nights!

I might be able to book a week in turkey, internal flights and a room in Istanbul for 1 night for less?
You'll be able to do that for 400. Definitely the best option if people have the time.

I think it just means youre still in the hunt for a ticket. If you dont get that code you dont get the chance to buy when your window opens
Well I'm. In cup. Scheme with over 17k points I'd better fkin had do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.