Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

With those travel prices I think everyone who wants a ticket will get one, as it will rule out a lot of families, if there are just 3 of you £3000 day trip and no concessions on match tickets.
Remind me why we boo the anthem?

MCFC Travel Options - sponsored by The Tunnel Club

Seriously though that price of £995 for an in/out flight is scandalous, again it`s another example of how far out of touch the people running the club are. Someone is putting profit over service.
If you can charter a plane for cheaper I suggest you go for it. The club are not making any money on that

No doubt the UEFA ticket website will crash and their won’t be any £70 tickets left.

This is turning into nightmare.

From what I can understand- this code thing means that if I’ve got over 10k points and cup scheme I can’t buy tickets and assign them to family who are cup scheme and under 10k points. They will have to wait for their own window as there access code only becomes active at that time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.