Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If you want to buy as a group that are all same points do you have to apply for code together?

So have I read this right you can apply for codes for everyone on your family and friends at once one of lads coming with us is hopeless on phones/computers.
you can , but as i read it wouldn’t you have to all have similar point eg the code can’t be used multiple times . no chance of sitting together i don’t think . maybe i’ve read it wrong though

MCFC Travel Options - sponsored by The Tunnel Club

Seriously though that price of £995 for an in/out flight is scandalous, again it`s another example of how far out of touch the people running the club are. Someone is putting profit over service.
I’m surprised they don’t offer a ticket for the Orient Express.

I’ve checked it out. London to Istanbul over 7 nights and a flight back. 19 grand all in.

Probably better value actually.

If you can charter a plane for cheaper I suggest you go for it. The club are not making any money on that

I can guarantee Sportsworld are making a killing. And it`s no coincidence that some other outfit are charging £1000 as well. The "Operators" will have been working together to ensure they share the market without competing with each other.

From what I can understand- this code thing means that if I’ve got over 10k points and cup scheme I can’t buy tickets and assign them to family who are cup scheme and under 10k points. They will have to wait for their own window as there access code only becomes active at that time
i read the same , therefore won’t be able to sit together

Bad enough price for flight but thats not even factoring in the price of a ticket. Direct flights from ed fri to sun at mo are 730. Thats including case and anout 660 without if that any good for any one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.