Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Am I right in thinking if me and my old man are SC + Cup Scheme we've as good as got tickets and can book flights accordingly?
I think it depends on how many tickets are given out by City prior to going on sale. Many on here think it will go right down to season ticket holders not on the scheme and by going off those trips City have just announced, I think I agree.

with a 20k allocation I think there should be plenty of tickets flying about for those who want to go and can afford it. When you factor in the price of flights, Friday off work, accommodation, transfers, match ticket and spending money you are on the hook for £750 minimum. On the back of FA Cup Final 7 days earlier it won’t be doable for a large proportion of eligible supporters. Most fans who wanna go who can afford it will probs get a ticket imo

Last edited:
Anyone having problems getting codes for friends and family?

Have you clicked the edit button next to each person so you can allocate a code to each person in your friends and family list? If you do that hopefully it should work for you

Unless I can come up with something reasonable +£1000 for everything, I could be out. I can’t justify £1500+ for a flight, 1 night stay in Istanbul and a match ticket. No guarantee of the cheapest ticket either. I could by a 65 inch LG OLED for less. :-)
Fly out Friday and come back Monday is under £500 + hotels are very cheap + ticket. Think it's doable for under £750.

The UAE have a big allocation by the looks of it. Never seen the owner get an allocation before.

I suppose it is the nearest real city game for them

How many points (not on the cup scheme) will be needed to secure a ticket?
My opinion this may well goto open sale,, most people simply can't afford it or justify it,,, I can't really, but I'm only paying for me

Unless I can come up with something reasonable +£1000 for everything, I could be out. I can’t justify £1500+ for a flight, 1 night stay in Istanbul and a match ticket. No guarantee of the cheapest ticket either. I could by a 65 inch LG OLED for less. :-)
I like the way you say reasonable £1,000 :)
Go the week after you can stay a fortnight for that

Can anyone advise. I have 2 under 18’s but I have 21k loyalty points, they only have 6k. Do I get an access code for the 3 of us and can I then pull forward 2, or do I need to get my pal (adult with about 26k) who is on my family and friends in the same access code and pull one through each? For clarity we are none of us OSC members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.