Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Realising ticket info at 22.25pm on a Friday night is joke
Got all weekend and Monday to submit an access code request. Suspect they've released it as soon as they could given they needed to get Sportsworld sorted too.

you can , but as i read it wouldn’t you have to all have similar point eg the code can’t be used multiple times . no chance of sitting together i don’t think . maybe i’ve read it wrong though
We're all on similar points 20k and upwards all on cup scheme so shouldn't be a problem it was just if I could apply for all codes together so can get tickets together save messing from what i read you pick a price bracket and it's unreserved seating.

Anyone reckon the travel packages will sell out? Would surprise me if they did. especially with those silly prices haha
MCFC Travel Options - sponsored by The Tunnel Club

Seriously though that price of £995 for an in/out flight is scandalous, again it`s another example of how far out of touch the people running the club are. Someone is putting profit over service.
The corporate 2 nighter is 7 grand I believe.

I would imagine a lot of people will register for code. Then see what ticket prices are available when there criteria arrives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.