Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No, because we have a cup direct scheme. If they join the scheme then they will be fine. But the point isn't about fairness, it's about practicality. If it's practical to implement the 18-25 policy for this game then why wouldn't we do it? If it's not practical then what can we do?
Isn’t all this about the pull through irrelevant - they are either on the cup scheme or not - given most of the consensus on here is that all the cup scheme will get tickets given the prices - whether they are pulled through or not doesn’t matter - it would be a bigger issue when it drops to season card only I suspect

So wrong if this happens. So all the supporters ???? With whatever points can apply threw OSC and get a ticket b4 anyone that has joined the cup scheme.
I’m on the cup scheme but choose to apply through my OSC. If I’m not successful, I should qualify based on my points total.
So many people who apply through OSC actually have enough points to qualify. It’s just that we prefer to sit together.

There’s going to be enough tickets for everyone who wants to go so why this petty attempt to divide fans. It’s tedious.

Try going to a few more games if you are worried about not having enough points
What about anyone who has flights and accom booked but never officially buys a ticket? Been nearly every home and lots away this year but always via transfers or re-sellers..

Will be trying to get my hands on a season ticket + cup scheme next year now I'm in position to get to every game (wasn't previous).

Got a few hundred points but certainly won't secure an official ticket.

Any means of getting my hands on one? Definitely no one who has ST + scheme, points etc should be miss out over me. But I'm hoping a lot won't bother.

Flights and hotel already squared away. Ticket is the missing piece I was fairly confident but you never know what City Ticket office come up with next. ;)
Us to just the tickets to sort as well all in cup scheme so not worried in least, what a time to be a blue.

There’s going to be enough tickets for everyone who wants to go so why this petty attempt to divide fans. It’s tedious.

Try going to a few more games if you are worried about not having enough points
How do u know that. Only 20000 tuckets minus corp etc so maybe 18000. Goes out to all the osc and all non cup scheme tske 4/5000 tickets. Only leaves 13000 for cup scheme. Plus u got the 18-25 then the pull throughs. Be lucky if 13000 between the cup scheme holders. They shud be first. They took chance and paid for every game

Reactions: W12

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.