Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I've been on Social media and on here all morning (What work!) and completly missed this being announced.

Not so bad fo me as i sorted my flight syeterday but a mate of mine wanted the Day trip and look to have missed the boat, I reckon a few will be the same
Does that mean he doesn't need his ticket? ;)

There are still cheaper options going via another destination with a short layover. When there's will there's a way

I was on at 10am sharp. Managed to book the 6am but when it got to completing my details it took about 10 minutes to load up then said bad gateway. Tried again and same result.

Time to look at some adventurous other ways of getting their.

I was on at 10am sharp. Managed to book the 6am but when it got to completing my details it took about 10 minutes to load up then said bad gateway. Tried again and same result.

Time to look at some adventurous other ways of getting their.
I got that but managed to get to the basket somehow. It was just pot luck in the end, as usual. Hope you get sorted but I wonder if other flights might get added. It's whether there are any slots available at the airport I guess.

I can see someone posted the travel update link this morning but I dont see it if you just go to the City web site in 'news' which is where is should have been.

As the club trip is now a dead end, has anyone got a good alternative options for just the day, dont mind flight changes

I got that but managed to get to the basket somehow. It was just pot luck in the end, as usual. Hope you get sorted but I wonder if other flights might get added. It's whether there are any slots available at the airport I guess.

Thought more than 2 day trip flights would of been put on to be honest. Hoping they add more.

I can see someone posted the travel update link this morning but I dont see it if you just go to the City web site in 'news' which is where is should have been.

As the club trip is now a dead end, has anyone got a good alternative options for just the day, dont mind flight changes
Once tickets go on sale then there will be some returns. I've got 3 but one might not get a ticket and I can get 80% of my money back if it goes back in the pot AND sells. A £200 gamble for me to buy it in the first place but I won't be the only one.

So it's not dead yet.

SportsWorld website says this for those still hoping to go

"Due to high demand we are trying to source more Day Trip options and will update on Wednesday prior to ticket sale"
So it seems it’ll be Thursday before any ticket sales. Not blaming the club here but it’s a royal pisstake to the fans 7 days after we’re confirmed to be in the final and 16 days prior to heading all the way to Istanbul that people still won’t be none the wiser over their ticket. How in this day and age when the host city's for finals are known 2/3 years in advance that clubs can’t organise or be given a plan by UEFA that sees this process speed up. It’s not like we’re going to Glasgow or Paris where the travel will be easy.

I've been on Social media and on here all morning (What work!) and completly missed this being announced.

Not so bad fo me as i sorted my flight syeterday but a mate of mine wanted the Day trip and look to have missed the boat, I reckon a few will be the same

Tbh, the club said they would make an announcement when they went on sale and never did…

They haven't even released the ticket criteria and times your point allocation is enabled despite allegedly tickets going on sale at 10am and the flights have sold out already for the day trips?
Its a fucking massive undignified scramble for flights and/or accommodation, a complete fuck up if you ask me. Nobody should be getting on the club flights without a ticket until those with a ticket are sorted.

Edit: My bad, the ticket availability is "Next Week" as of Friday 19.05.2023 - travel packages as of 10am today.
Still think its shit for the club to give packages to ticketless fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.