Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

In the interest of balance... I used to have a season ticket but now live in London due to work so didn't renew. This year I have been to 7 home games (just got back from being at home for a week so I could do Madrid/Chelsea) and 6 aways as well as Bayern & Dortmund away

I think ST holders on the cup scheme deserve a ticket over me however I do think people like me should have a chance at what is left over even if it is a slim one *puts tin hat on*

I paid an eye watering amount 10 years ago for cat one tickets at Ajax. I was fuming. They were about the third fucking row of the bottom tier. Should have been the bottom category.
That could also be true for Istanbul. The seating arrangement doesn’t look to be structured great and the luck of the draw allocation process means the very same thing could happen.

Supporters clubs been told to add names to the portal to purchase tickets and members previously told to apply for access code.
Will these people then not be sent an access code so they don't get 1 through the supporter club and one in the normal way through uefa or will they be able to get 2?
They can only get 1.

In the interest of balance... I used to have a season ticket but now live in London due to work so didn't renew. This year I have been to 7 home games (just got back from being at home for a week so I could do Madrid/Chelsea) and 6 aways as well as Bayern & Dortmund away

I think ST holders on the cup scheme deserve a ticket over me however I do think people like me should have a chance at what is left over even if it is a slim one *puts tin hat on*
A well put argument, I agree.

Don't disagree with you by the way this is just a little bit of devils advocate.

I'm guessing absolutely everybody on the cup scheme would love to be in istanbul, they wouldnt be on the cup scheme otherwise. so for the overwhelming majority that can get a ticket but cannot go and would consider passing on a ticket or selling it to whoever it's going to be because they've been priced out. Would it not be fair to say it's arguably more unfair and bad practice for people to have booked flights knowing they stand little to no chance of getting a ticket themselves and driving up cost of flights that have uktimately priced out fans that can get tickets?
Completely agree, but they'll lose their flight costs if they are not eligible, and may still choose to go anyway. But the fact remains that for our scheme and loyalty systems to work, fans must be honest, and if they cannot attend then they step aside and let the next person in the queue have a shot!

giphy.gif

Just to be clear... you can only apply once either via OSC or via the onsite application once released. So no member of an OSC can get more than one ticket in the initial sales windows - not sure what people are getting at?

If there is any case against the OSCs it would be that members are potentially allocated tickets who would not get them ordinarily, but this would only happen in the event of a large/full allocation. Most branches allocate what tickets received to those members who go away all the time, and prioritise as such. Pretty much every game is over-subscribed in any case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.