Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The Yorkshire man has spoken.

How the fuck do you know that?

A total bullshit comment that contradicts your mates on here.

There is no way to track. You have mugged us off. Got ya SC tickets and got codes.
Not only is double dipping caught, it results in Branches getting lower allocations throughout the following year, if it happens.

You spoke about arrogance and you are telling other people fing this and that to decent people

I just got…

The unique code will be shared with the pre-registered fans when the sales criteria drop to their points level. That way, fans with the highest points are the first to get access to a ticket.
If the information on here regarding OSC members who don't have season tickets getting tickets, that's not accurate information at all, sadly.

It seems that Kevin Parker is now waiting on how many members of OSC's are happy with the £156 category that they are receiving before telling the club how many he wants. I am sure the club are also waiting on other bodies to confirm too. So I'm guessing a Thursday announcement on criteria.
Supporters clubs taking the piss again. Imagine my shock

That’s the risk you run when applying for tickets through OSC - why should everyone else wait whilst they dick about deciding if the price is right for them?

I never said they did, mate. The problem, when a rumour starts it snowballs and can’t be stopped.
I was responding to your message but picking up the one before at the same time. We’ve put in for 20 tickets for a Branch of 216. I told peole to sort their own given the potential UEFA ticketing shambles but some still want to be in the OSC allocation, probably because their points will be borderline.

Nobody has a got a confirmed ticket through the OSC yet. Everyone has been allowed to send through the names as though they were approved now to speed up the process. People could still get rejected:
Not only is double dipping caught, it results in Branches getting lower allocations throughout the following year, if it happens.

You spoke about arrogance and you are telling other people fing this and that to decent people
Fact is, Branch chairs are giving tickets to members only, who are not SC holders. It goes on. Nobody would have an issue, if it was done right. Majority of SC’s need to get their house in order.

Supporters clubs taking the piss again. Imagine my shock

That’s the risk you run when applying for tickets through OSC - why should everyone else wait whilst they dick about deciding if the price is right for them?
It’s not about deciding if the price is fair. If you are in the OSC and don’t like the price, you don’t get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.