Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Its not now on news reports of results, isn't today the day election results are announced?

Just looked up it's the 29th.
Next round of voting is Sunday. Beginning to think that reason Eufa have not put this on sale is in case there are tanks and army on the streets for the next two weeks after it. Soon as they sell a ticket it will cost them millions in claims, I don’t think that the ballot winners have had anything concrete confirmation saying it’s 100% Istanbul

God this thread is depressing!

We’re going to a Champions League final for god’s sake.

People saying players should subsidise us? They’ve done enough in getting us to the final! We could win the treble there!

If you can’t afford it then fairs, but if you’re crying because the tickets haven’t come on sale yet just relax! They will be on sale soon. Just book your flights and stop flapping. Stop this thread turning into an echo chamber of technophobic FOCs!

It’s gonna be class. Tens of thousands of blues taking over Taksim! What a time to be a blue!
Probably the best post on the thread.

No update but there's blindfold challenge video uploaded to youtube with Bernardo, Grealish etc. The challenge is to see if you can find the fucking CL final tickets whilst blindfolded.

Yeah for this game I’m actually going to arrive a lot earlier. Rather hang about outside and take in the atmosphere around / inside the ground than risk going all that way and miss out.
Assume there’ll be beer on sale in the ground, unlike Porto… can’t remember when the rules changed

Assume there’ll be beer on sale in the ground, unlike Porto… can’t remember when the rules changed
Nope, I have read somewhere there is no alcholic drinks in the ground. There will be in the surrounding fan parks though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.