Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

FFS City, years of Membership, UEFA Cup Scheme member and still no email and apparently I'll have to join anyone under 5000 points in the free for all
It is hardly a free for all when there are limited numbers on the cup scheme anyway...

It is hardly a free for all when there are limited numbers on the cup scheme anyway...

Yes, but we don't know what those numbers are do we and how many tickets are going to fans, rather than the thousands that will be hoovered off for corporate, friends, family etc

Can someone clarify that if I buy one at 3.00 I can request that my daughter who qualifies on Monday sits next to me or is it best to wait until Monday. 10 slides on how to buy a ticket FFS.
I think the way to do it, is for you to buy yours as normal today - then when your daughter goes to buy one in her window, she puts your order confirmation number in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.