Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So there is guidance in adding another ticket on the portal. Looking at this guidance, does it mean that you can add an access code of somehow you have not requested to be linked to or is it strictly linked too ?

How many people in the >19000 bracket are at work, won't see this until they get home or will be aware of the sale but can't do anything until they get home. Bad start to the sales process and only gonna get worse
They've got till Monday 10am before anybody else can apply absolutely no rush if you've 19k plus pts

How many people in the >19000 bracket are at work, won't see this until they get home or will be aware of the sale but can't do anything until they get home. Bad start to the sales process and only gonna get worse
True, 3 hours notice and maybe need passport numbers. Good job it is open for a few days.

I haven't received any emails this season for some reason about cup schemes and I'm in Champs league and FA Cup. I used to get them confirming the tickets. Not received this email this morning either although I got the one about the access code. Very odd!

But you might end up lumbered with the more expensive ones if the cheaper ones go straight away?
Nah don't think they cheap 1s will sell that quick especially with OSCs getting the £156 tickets. I'm on 22k pts but will probably get tomorrow as there's 6 of us and we need to collect all details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.