Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can anyone in a supporters club confirm what price tickets they got? And do we assume hospitality, staff and friends and family of players will all get the most expensive tickets?

I have no email - have changed the address on City account to another one just in case but on the phone to City to check if it was sent

As I said I think it’s because the ticket office system has been down.

We are still waiting for cup final tickets, I’m hoping fa cup tickets will be this afternoon
They're digital tickets which you add to your wallet, mine is in my City account

How many people in the >19000 bracket are at work, won't see this until they get home or will be aware of the sale but can't do anything until they get home. Bad start to the sales process and only gonna get worse

Can anyone in a supporters club confirm what price tickets they got? And do we assume hospitality, staff and friends and family of players will all get the most expensive tickets?
Think hospitality could request whichever category they wanted. It may be that they don't get allocated what they request but I have a mate who has hospitality and he requested a couple of cat 3. He hasn't had confirmation yet, or at least he hadn't half an our ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.