Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

For the tickets you bought did you link them with city or did you just buy for your friends
Just got the access codes off my 3 friends. The whole process didn't involve City at all at any point

(Apart from clicking on the link city provided this morning to the UEFA ticketing site)

Are the tickets priced in euros or GBP?
Euros, so if you don't have a suitable card, I presume there might be transaction charges from your bank.

I bought 2 €70 tickets and looks like it's cost £121.90 (I don't get charged on that card)

I've just bought 4. Set up an account for just yourself, you'll need your passport details

After you've selected your ticket and you go to the confirmation page there's an option at the top which says add more tickets

Select this and it takes you back to the start where you put in the second access code. Go through the same process and it adds the second ticket to your basket. Do it again for the 3rd ticket then confirm the order and put in your payment details

It then says the purchase is complete, gives you an order code and sends you a confirmation e-mail

Good luck
Thank you mate appreciate it think I'm Monday at 10am

Just got the access codes off my 3 friends. The whole process didn't involve City at all at any point

(Apart from clicking on the link city provided this morning to the UEFA ticketing site)
Cheers mate so for each access did it bring up their email associated to the access code ?

I’d say yes. If our allocation sells out before you get a sniff, there’s always a chance that someone can’t go or there may be something available from the neutral allocation. On that last bit, keep an eye on UEFA’s website as some neutral tickets may get returned and put on sale by them. They had neutral tickets on sale a few days before the final in Porto and loads of City fans snapped them up. Might be different this time as it was during the pandemic back then so there were extra costs and restrictions on travelling fans.
There are always people who are not able to travel to an event on the day.
In a way, the electronic distribution makes it easier to transfer a spare.
So I would suggest you download the UEFA ticket app anyway.
You have to be in it to win it.

Cheers mate so for each access did it bring up their email associated to the access code ?
No just put in the access code and it takes you to the ticket options. It doesn't come up with any details regarding who they are. I assume if the code was wrong or not valid at that point it wouldn't take you to the ticket options

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.