Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just tried to make a ticketing account for my younger brother and saying that I cannot do this because he’s under 16 how do I get him a ticket?

Cheers mate.

Still need to get confirmation on whether I have a ticket. As I'm going via Supporters Club presumably I would need to contact them about this UCL fan pass?

The games on the 10th? Surely it'd be more logical having the shuttles on the 10th and 11th (and therefore covering after the game) than the 9th and 10th.
If you get a ticket, will you get a code or will someone (I assume the branch secretary) be purchasing on your behalf? If it’s the latter, then they’ll have to claim it.

I haven’t worked out if they can transfer the pass yet. Rather unhelpfully, the pass is on a different app to match tickets. I’m in the same situation, wherein my dad has my travel pass. I’ll be with him on the day so it shouldn’t cause an issue, however if the brand secretary has multiple passes then it may be a challenge for people.

The shuttle buses are running after the game, so I assume that is clumsy wording from UEFA. That said, I’ll see what the club get back to me with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.