Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just logged on with my lad's access code (can't go now as he has GCCE's Fri & Mon) and there's Cat 4 restricted as well as most of the other categories left.

That's irrelevant, we are 5 days in and we have tickets left. That's the point. If we sell out today, it's still been dragged out IMO.

What if this goes to the back end of the week? That's it's been a bit of sham to be honest.
Get the point and just paying devils advocate here, but presume they’re thinking they need to give people with work commitments a reasonable opportunity to buy when they’re entitled too. If it changed every hour or two, some people on a 12 hour shift who cant get to a computer might easily miss out. Guess it depends on your viewpoint but get why the windows are being opened for a fair amount of time for each criteria. Cant please everybody all of the time i guess!! And thats before the ongoing issue some are having with codes!! Imagine if you missed out because of that error…

Do think they should have gone on sale much earlier tho!!

The fact there is over 500 pages on here shows how efficient and easy buying a ticket has become!!!!
Now where is that postman
I’d regularly queue on the phone for 30 minutes to buy a match ticket and on several occasions it never arrived by post.

Everything is online for a reason these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.