Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Massive f*ck up! Had a Cat 3, Cat 3 restricted and a Cat 4 restricted in the bag. Entered the code to seat with someone else... wouldn't let me purchase. Had to delete the cat 4 and 3 restricted, my brother logged on and got one at cat 4. I went back on straight away and ended up with a cat 2 £420! Absolute joke of a system, happy we've got the three tickets but one simple mistake of entering the 'seat with' code has cost us £300!

Massive f*ck up! Had a Cat 3, Cat 3 restricted and a Cat 4 restricted in the bag. Entered the code to seat with someone else... wouldn't let me purchase. Had to delete the cat 4 and 3 restricted, my brother logged on and got one at cat 4. I went back on straight away and ended up with a cat 2 £420! Absolute joke of a system, happy we've got the three tickets but one simple mistake of entering the 'seat with' code has cost us £300!
Yes same. Would have happily not sit with my Dad to save money but then it wouldn't let me checkout. Ah well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.