Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It is what it is. It looks like anyone who was on the cup scheme was given an opportunity to buy a ticket. That for me is the important thing.

Yep, maybe a fairer way would have been everyone on UCL scheme got first dips and whatever was left was distributed between OSCs. Just to take the best value tickets and skim them seems harsh.

Luckily got a cat 3 bang on 4pm. Had been nervous all day as mates had already got theirs. Big thanks to all on here for keeping hopes up and wishing others well on getting them. Feel for all those that haven't had the chance or are now priced out!
Can stop burning my eyes reading this thread now

This is gutting.
Got mine at 10am.
My boys had the 4pm slot.
One got his, the other keeps being dumped out at the "pay" button.
Same time, same process, one clearly not working...

It is what it is. It looks like anyone who was on the cup scheme was given an opportunity to buy a ticket. That for me is the important thing.

I kind of agree with that. After we were screwed over against Spurs and all the constant charges shit I fucked the champions league cup scheme off. Night games are/were a real pain for me getting home as well. I knew the score if we got to the final I'd be at the back of the queue for a ticket so I can't complain.

So you could be a seasoncard in the cup scheme, done every home CL game this year and now be forced to pay £400+ to go?

Whilst supporter club members from the likes of Seattle and Jakarta have got their hands on £150 tickets for probably their first game of the season?

Whole thing stinks

Yeah, my son is 13, had a season ticket since he was 3, he’s not on the cup scheme as midweek from Scotland doesn’t really work with school but with me he does pretty much every home league game, FA Cup, a fair number of aways and every home midweek during school holidays. Easily 30+ games a season.

I am on the cup scheme as I can use my annual leave but I wasn’t going to go without him as it didn’t feel right so was hoping it would come down to his level. So looks like we’ll both miss it.

I’m not annoyed at cup scheme getting priority as I’m in it. But hearing stuff like that and seeing folk using spare codes for mates that rarely go to games is a proper kick in the teeth.

Yeah, my son is 13, had a season ticket since he was 3, he’s not on the cup scheme as midweek from Scotland doesn’t really work with school but with me he does pretty much every home league game, FA Cup, a fair number of aways and every home midweek during school holidays. Easily 30+ games a season.

I am on the cup scheme as I can use my annual leave but I wasn’t going to go without him as it didn’t feel right so was hoping it would come down to his level. So looks like we’ll both miss it.

I’m not annoyed at cup scheme getting priority as I’m in it. But hearing stuff like that and seeing folk using spare codes for mates that rarely go to games is a proper kick in the teeth.
Same with my young daughter. Gutted for her. And she travels religiously from Ireland.

That's understandable, but having poured a ridiculous amount of money into this season, which I'm sure other supporters have too, I had a budget cap for this.

I'd like to know how many 'affordable' tickets got skimmed off for supporter clubs, whilst scheme holders got left with a choice of £400 plus. That's the hardest thing to take from this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.