Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So you could be a seasoncard holder in the cup scheme, done every home CL game this year and now be forced to pay £400+ to go?

Whilst supporter club members from the likes of Seattle and Jakarta have got their hands on £150 tickets for probably their first game of the season?

Whole thing stinks
That's me, but really it comes down to the fact if 1/4 of the ticket allocation is £400+ then if you're at the back of the queue there's a chance that's what you're paying. I feel equally bad for long term seasoncard holders who haven't done the cup this year for whatever reason and now aren't going.

And that is why OSC's should not have had any priority access at all. Everyone should have applied for themselves based on their own eligibility criteria.
There were Cat 4 tickets 50 minutes ago if people were quick off the mark. OSC members paid a fair bit more than that.

I’ve got sympathy for people who’ve not got the tickets they wanted. It doesn’t feel fair to me that a regular season ticket holder with 20k points might not get in. As I mentioned a few days ago, there’s about 10 different ways to get priority and the focus on the OSC has been excessive.

I read yesterday that a video showing the Twin Towers being blown up had been sent to New York OSC after they revealed they had a few tickets for the final. These tickets are for a game of football and and a minority of anti Supporters Club lobby are getting carried away with themselves.

I’m not going so that’s one Cup scheme member with high points not taking up a ticket.

And that is why OSC's should not have had any priority access at all. Everyone should have applied for themselves based on their own eligibility criteria.
100%. The only people who should have been allowed to 'jump the queue' in my opinion should have been the owner, board of directors / football management, players, club officials and staff, former players and club partners. However the club should have been transparent and told the fans how many tickets would be allocated to each group and all this group should have been given the most expensive tickets leaving the vast majority of those that were left the cheapest ones which SC holders could have purchased. I cannot see any (and sorry to upset any branch members) justification for UK branch members to not purchase at the point when their points were reached for this game. There is a slight argument to be made for overseas branches to be allocated a small percentage of tickets.

That's understandable, but having poured a ridiculous amount of money into this season, which I'm sure other supporters have too, I had a budget cap for this.

I'd like to know how many 'affordable' tickets got skimmed off for supporter clubs, whilst scheme holders got left with a choice of £400 plus. That's the hardest thing to take from this.
How many supporters club members would have qualified for £61 tickets, but accepted paying £156 as that's the band they were offered?

Would it have been better to link each access code to the CS member so that only they can buy and use the ticket for themselves?

How many people do we think are on the CS, are not going but still used their access code for a mate?

This is a bit of joke. Not even got to final criteria yet and they’re on Twitter.

Face value or not. Where have these tickets come from?

Who is this guy that he manages to get hold of so many tickets for so many games. And we wonder why away games sell out at such high points. He also seems to have plenty of home tickets.

So you could be a seasoncard holder in the cup scheme, done every home CL game this year and now be forced to pay £400+ to go?

Whilst supporter club members from the likes of Seattle and Jakarta have got their hands on £150 tickets for probably their first game of the season?

Whole thing stinks
I know a lad whose on the Cup Scheme and who’s got 2k points. He got a £60 ticket just after 4pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.