Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Dispite receiving my access code Tuesday. I've still no idea what's going on.
When I enter my code it says its been used or cancelled. I've phoned city 3 times and they informed me its happened to several city fans. They have passed my details to uefa who haven't got back to me yet. CTID
I had some trouble logging in yesterday.

What is the specific message? Maybe copy it in full and add it on here and someone can help.

I had am error message saying ...'no tickets connected to you email address'. I was using the Uefa app. I managed to buy a ticket by opening the access code email and pressing the yellow link 'UEFA PORTAL TO PURCHASE' and adding the 16 digit access code.

This logged me straight in and it was quite simple after that.

This might not be your issue but maybe can help someone else.

Good luck blue. Hope you get it sorted

10500 points on a season card, stupidly didn’t add CL scheme this year due to work & hoping to be able to get 2 when they go on sale to SC holders.
Already arranged flight & Hotel!

Dispite receiving my access code Tuesday. I've still no idea what's going on.
When I enter my code it says its been used or cancelled. I've phoned city 3 times and they informed me its happened to several city fans. They have passed my details to uefa who haven't got back to me yet. CTID
I'm not being daft,but when I bought mine , i copied the link with my code and it didn't work, when i looked,it had not copied the full code, so I typed them in myself, one by one,then it worked, I presume you have tried that,if not,give that a go,good luck.

I've tried several different devices
Copy and paste entering manually
City have confirmed its a issue with uefa not my fault. But obviously in the meantime less and less tickets will be available when I can purchase. The main reason I am in the cup schemes is for so-called priority for cup finals.
Am at the point of giving up to be honest with you. CTID

I've tried several different devices
Copy and paste entering manually
City have confirmed its a issue with uefa not my fault. But obviously in the meantime less and less tickets will be available when I can purchase. The main reason I am in the cup schemes is for so-called priority for cup finals.
Am at the point of giving up to be honest with you. CTID
Same, what does your exact message says?

Mine says this every time:

Information
There is no offer or product for the given code "CODEXXXXCODEXXXX". Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.

I wonder how many times this question will be asked today - "Does anyone know what time city will publish the additional criteria?"

I go for 47

Oh and the answer to the question is always between now and 23:59

Do we have any idea how many tickets are left?
Well that would be useful information for fans still after tickets so no chance that the club will release that.

Also its always good to have a 2 day delay between further ticket sales to non cup scheme members when people are desperate to arrange flights etc with the final 9 days away. I'm surprised they don't wait to the day before, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.