Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Same, what does your exact message says?

Mine says this every time:

Information
There is no offer or product for the given code "CODEXXXXCODEXXXX". Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
Mine did that but it worked from the email link.

Information
There is no offer or product for the given code "CODEXXXXCODEXXXX". Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
Sorry if this is obvious but are you sure you are on the right input page. It should say input access code and not input offer code. I was on the wrong page on UEFA.

Information
Have you cleared your cache…?? Likely wont resolve but worth a try if not done already…

I had some trouble logging in yesterday.

What is the specific message? Maybe copy it in full and add it on here and someone can help.

I had am error message saying ...'no tickets connected to you email address'. I was using the Uefa app. I managed to buy a ticket by opening the access code email and pressing the yellow link 'UEFA PORTAL TO PURCHASE' and adding the 16 digit access code.

This logged me straight in and it was quite simple after that.

This might not be your issue but maybe can help someone else.

Good luck blue. Hope you get it sorted
The ticket will appear in the UEFA mobile ticket app at a later date, everyone will have that message at the moment. Also, just in case you don’t know, download the UEFA Champions League app with the same details you used for the ticket app, you’ll get free travel, advice, etc on there.

It’s the one at the top

Attachments

• IMG_5809.png
    IMG_5809.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 81

Information
Let me see if I can help you! Just PM me the code and I will see if it works on my computer. ;-)

I've tried several different devices
Copy and paste entering manually
City have confirmed its a issue with uefa not my fault. But obviously in the meantime less and less tickets will be available when I can purchase. The main reason I am in the cup schemes is for so-called priority for cup finals.
Am at the point of giving up to be honest with you. CTID
Franny, it may be a good idea to try and contact Kevin Parker, not sure how you get his contact details but if you PM @Ric maybe he has Kevin’s details.

I’m gutted for you, really hope you get your ticket.

Well that would be useful information for fans still after tickets so no chance that the club will release that.

Also its always good to have a 2 day delay between further ticket sales to non cup scheme members when people are desperate to arrange flights etc with the final 9 days away. I'm surprised they don't wait to the day before, lol.
Moan number 1 of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.