Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Mate on my family and friends got my tickets for me and my lads - can someone advise what the process is to get our 3 - is it uefa app and can all 3 go on my iphone or do they need to go on 3 separate phones, a mixture of iPhone and Android? Grateful for any advice

Yes mate I have I have been to 125 grounds, followed City home and away for 40 plus years.

Why do you think it is impractical? Only have to tap someone on the shoulder in a long queue and and ask to see their ticket and ID and write some info down. would literally take 2 mins unless someone starts kicking off which they are only likely to do if they have a ticket through a source they shouldn't have.
You must go into the match 45 minutes early.
I think you might get a hostile reception if you're attempting that with 10 minutes to go to kick off from all supporters whether they own the ticket legitimately or not.
I will put your name forward to do the job at Wembley or Istanbul, as a trial run.
Make sure you have a valid medical insurance as I think you may need it.
Celtic and Paris show it does not work.

You must go into the match 45 minutes early.
I think you might get a hostile reception if you're attempting that with 10 minutes to go to kick off from all supporters whether they own the ticket legitimately or not.
I will put your name forward to do the job at Wembley or Istanbul, as a trial run.
Make sure you have a valid medical insurance as I think you may need it.
Celtic and Paris show it does not work.
For Istanbul you'll definitely want to be getting in early. Anyone turning up 45 minutes before kick off will be risking missing the start. Will have at least two security cordons and checks in place. They will also be desperate to avoid any issues after last year. This is one to get in very early for and just soak up the atmosphere.

Yes...a negative one...it takes 10 minutes to book a flight whether that be today or tomorrow.
Why dont you answer my question? Rather than offering opinions about me and my situation when you know absolutely nothing about me? A simple yes or no will suffice.

I've tried several different devices
Copy and paste entering manually
City have confirmed its a issue with uefa not my fault. But obviously in the meantime less and less tickets will be available when I can purchase. The main reason I am in the cup schemes is for so-called priority for cup finals.
Am at the point of giving up to be honest with you. CTID
I’m sure I read somewhere that there is a problem with some codes, and that UEFA are working in it. Apologies if I’m wrong.
I assume you’ve contacted City?

For Istanbul you'll definitely want to be getting in early. Anyone turning up 45 minutes before kick off will be risking missing the start. Will have at least two security cordons and checks in place. They will also be desperate to avoid any issues after last year. This is one to get in very early for and just soak up the atmosphere.
Agree 100%

Can’t stress this enough blues. If you’re lucky enough to have tickets, aim to get into the ground about 2 hours before KO. It’s not going to be easy getting in the ground!

Agree 100%

Can’t stress this enough blues. If you’re lucky enough to have tickets, aim to get into the ground about 2 hours before KO. It’s not going to be easy getting in the ground!
I'm getting there 9 hours before as instructed. Also leaving 10 mins before the end of the game to beat the queues for the shuttle busses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.