Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ve already got my ticket but getting my wife’s tomorrow morning. Can I use my UEFA account again or need to use hers? She will be at work that’s all
Yes you can use your account.
You need your wife’s code to get to the buying page and then you can get her a ticket on your account.

Yes you can use your account.
You need your wife’s code to get to the buying page and then you can get her a ticket on your account.
I think you will also need to buy the same category of ticket (not 100% sure- but it wouldn’t let me buy other categories of tickets yesterday) - if not create an account with unfair in your wife’s name and but it there

Bit naughty this but depends on if your season ticket is Gold or Platinum. If you’re already on Platinum then just ignore all this.

If it’s Gold then what you could do is upgrade it to Platinum at a cost and you’ll receive the extra points to push you into the first category tomorrow.

Depends on if you think it would be worth the extra money. You’d also be reliant on our incompetent ticket office manually adding the extra points on as season ticket points have already been added.
Can’t even find an option to do that!
Useless cunts!

I think you will also need to buy the same category of ticket (not 100% sure- but it wouldn’t let me buy other categories of tickets yesterday) - if not create an account with unfair in your wife’s name and but it there
That seems a little odd, were you trying to link the purchases?
Each transaction is normally different and others managed to do it, but couldn’t link the tickets to sit together.
@ScunnyLee
this could me you need to open another account but you could do that with her tonight, and as long as you have the log in details and the access code you’ll be fine

Does the access code show for both yourself & any qualifying friends & family in the same place? I see where it would be now when I log in.
Also keen to know - I'm trying to buy a ticket for my mate together with mine at 10am tomorrow but he'll be in work and won't be able to access his emails then. Can I expect to grab both codes from the City website given he's already in my friends and family list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.