Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes spent 4 fucking grand on travel and accomodation without any inclination of whether I would get a ticket, dickhead

The club are never, ever going to guarantee anything regarding ticket sales. Probably for legal purposes as much as anything. In fact they do the exact opposite and always state that tickets are NOT guaranteed for every selling criteria they announce.

This game is unique in that nobody has access to ongoing ticket sales but even with this, you could work out pretty accurately how likely you were to get a ticket by following threads like this and I’m sure similar ones elsewhere, if you took the time.

had 3 tickets but I need a fourth as wanted to take both my children as well as wife. Youngest will only qualify for this batch and I refuse to pay these prices for s football match especially as there is no guarantee we would be sat together.
Shame mate :( but the prices are ridiculous I wouldn't have paid above the £156 it's scandalous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.