Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The champions league portal ( website) is where you BUY the tickets.
The UEFA tickets app is where the tickets will be sent and where you keep them - like a wallet.
The champions league App is where all the travel details/ fan pass etc is.

If you know that you’ve bought tickets but they haven’t appeared in the uefa ticket app yet there are 4 possible causes

1) They will be sent later ( most likely cause)
2) you haven’t got tickets ( least likely as you know you’ve bought them )
3) you bought them on the portal having signed in using appleid and “ hide my email” is active . You may even have done this without realising. You can check by looking at the tickets app and your profile. It will list your email but also a “ ticketing email”. If that one is a weird address with “ private relay”in it then that’s what’s happened. Your tickets are being sent to the app registered under that weird email address. You need to register for the tickets app using that email address. All explained in photo below- taken from UEFA site.
4) you bought the tickets as in no 3 but for some reason the “ private relay” address has become your actual email as far as uefa are concerned. You can check this by logging onto your ticket portal and looking at your profile. If your email and ticketing email is listed as a “ private relay” address then you have a problem but it is solvable. You will need to set up the uefa tickets app using the private relay address as in no 3…but when it sends you the 6 digit code to complete setup you don’t get it because it goes to the weird address that doesn’t really exist. In this case you need to contact uefa on their chat function and tell them that you no longer have access to the email address that you used to buy tickets. They will need to know that address ( copy and paste it) and to see some ID. They will then send you the six digit code so you can complete registration. Then the ticket will be there and you can transfer it to your normal email account.

This is learnt from 3 days back and forth with uefa.

Attachments

• IMG_6406.png
    IMG_6406.png
    563.8 KB · Views: 10
Once I open the app, what is my registration code please?
Is that the access code originally given ?

Register with your email address and enter your registration code.

Once I open the app, what is my registration code please?
Is that the access code originally given ?

Register with your email address and enter your registration code.
When you open the app, they ask for your email address.
They then send you a registration code of six numbers.
Most people find it in their junk/spam folder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.