Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I know it’s a very long shot but I’m looking for a spare ticket please Blues, I’m already out here in Istanbul, been let down with one in last couple of days. Cheers.

Hi - I have missed quite a few pages off this thread and having done a quick catch-up have not seen the problem that I am experiencing - so grateful for advice and apologies if it has been covered.

I have been given 2 access codes by CITY and I have used these to buy 2 tickets via the UEFA site

I have received confirmation from UEFA that they are now available and I have downloaded the UEFA App and attempted down-loading into the UEFA App/Wallet on my phone. I have 2 queries/issues.

1 - Ticket 1 - All has gone well (initially) and I can see the first of my tickets - and it displays that it is 'Ticket 1 of 2' and confirms that it is kept for my name - but it states that the ticket is not active. Am I right to think that the process is that it will not be made active until the time on Saturday I arrive at the stadium? I believe that a UEFA person will check it and make it active - and then I can progress to the turnstile. Is this correct - or do I need to do something to get it made active?

2 - Ticket 2 - I know it is there - I have seen emails from UEFA confirming the purchase and the seat number etc. but I cannot seem to bring it into the UEFA App/Wallet on my phone. I am thinking should I be able to do that or is it not possible to have multiple tickets on one phone? Should I download the UEFA App to another phone? - or am I just being stupid?
My second ticket before I transferred it could be accessed by swiping left on the first one.

My second ticket before I transferred it could be accessed by swiping left on the first one.
Big thanks - mate on this occasion I am happy to call myself a dickhead!!!

Does anybody have a view on my first question please:

1 - Ticket 1 - All has gone well (initially) and I can see the first of my tickets - and it displays that it is 'Ticket 1 of 2' and confirms that it is kept for my name - but it states that the ticket is not active. Am I right to think that the process is that it will not be made active until the time on Saturday I arrive at the stadium? I believe that a UEFA person will check it and make it active - and then I can progress to the turnstile. Is this correct - or do I need to do something to get it made active?

Yes. Ticket will be activated when you arrive at the stadium. The link to the YouTube video with all the info is right there on the ticket app when you click on 'find out how your ticket will be activated'.

Well done for asking mate. First query is that tickets will become active on the night of the game.

As the other lad said above, swipe and you should see the other ticket. You've done well to navigate this far, I had to call my dad and go through all the app downloads over the phone. Seeing him tonight before we set off so one final check that he's fully sorted.

If you click on the ‘i‘ at the top of the ticket it will take you to a video that explains how the ticket becomes active.

Well done for asking mate. First query is that tickets will become active on the night of the game.

As the other lad said above, swipe and you should see the other ticket. You've done well to navigate this far, I had to call my dad and go through all the app downloads over the phone. Seeing him tonight before we set off so one final check that he's fully sorted.
All gone well mate - but actually (I have only just gone out). For those arriving today - it is pretty chilly tonight - I have had to take refuge quickly in a bar!!

Rather stupidly I am back in the same bar as Yesterday evening

There are so many - but the beer was excellent last night!!

Last edited:
If you click on the ‘i‘ at the top of the ticket it will take you to a video that explains how the ticket becomes active.
Cheers to you and others. I actually did watch that - so I was thinking that it is the first UEFA person that you meet makes it active - just of an age - and had some past experiences;-) that makes me need to check such things

All gone well mate - but actually (I have only just goner out) it is pretty chilly tonight - I have had to take refuge quickly in a bar!!

Rather stupidly I am back in the same bar as Yesterday evening

There are so many - but the beer was excellent last night!!

You sometimes create your own comfort and stick with what you know. Have you found many of the staff speak English?

Work done for me now, home to pack my bag. Probably won't sink in until I'm on the plane tomorrow but can't wait to get there now.

You sometimes create your own comfort and stick with what you know. Have you found many of the staff speak English?

Work done for me now, home to pack my bag. Probably won't sink in until I'm on the plane tomorrow but can't wait to get there now.
To be fair - I have had no problem being understood. Some speak good English - others enough and only a few none.

Quite enjoying the use of some sign language - on the way back to my digs last night I called into a barbers (mobbed at 2230!!) - no English spoken there but I did a lot of pointing and ended up with hair wash and cut - shave and some treatment that seemed to involve cotton used to attack facial hair follicles - some wax treatment on my ears and another on my nose - and a face mask!!!

FFS I was there 90 mins!! I just wanted an haircut - change out of £20 though all in!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.