Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Booked Gatwick- Paris
Thursday- Sunday £210. A risk I know but it'll be worthwhile hopefully this time next week

Idd hang off ,city looked after there own big time last year,for porto ,i didnt get on one of the free flights but was a fantastic gesture by club,spike will do a load of planes tho ,ill be doin a 3 dayer,back sunday,however if we got there and we did beat them horrible victims ,i wud fuck the flight off stay an other day for sure,hopefully we do it on wens ,be a shitload of blues goin there

I'm in Paris for work that weekend, hotel and Eurostar already booked before the final was moved, all on my institution's money, so if City fuck up next week it's definitely because it was too good to be true and you can all blame me.

If we win the whole thing you can all thank me that the stars aligned and it was my fate what won it.

I booked in at the ibis in Paris a few weeks back.
Think it was about £130 for 2 nights and fully refundedable.

Is there a chances of them cancelling the room and reselling it for a more expensive price or am I likely to be safe from that?
I booked the Ibis for Coldplay for this coming July in Paris and they cancelled the booking a few weeks ago, stating no longer available.

Booked eurotunnel for ppl carrier with 7 people - totally refundable if cancelled. Works out £70 pp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.