Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I booked the Ibis for Coldplay for this coming July in Paris and they cancelled the booking a few weeks ago, stating no longer available.
Slightly off topic but interesting to read about Ibis. I'd booked with them. For Coldplay on their last tour in Cardiff about 4 years ago. I was on the train there and got a message saying room was cancelled. Gave some excuse about my credit card declining which was bullshit, they also had my phone number but didn't bother to contact me. Had to find somewhere else which on the day of the gig was hard work. Anyway cut a long story short I kicked off royally with head office and subsequently they paid the cost of my alternate two night stay and offered me a free 2 night stay I the ibis Cardiff at anytime in the following 12 months though I never used that part of it.
I guess the moral of the story is be careful prebooking with Ibis.

Flying to Brussels for £90 on the Thursday back Monday. Train will be about £80 return
We fly Brussels Thursday too. 11.10 flight. We're going anyway but have booked for two scenarios.
Fly to Brussels Thursday till Sunday then either have one night in brussels 2 in Paris or 3 nights in Brussels if we don't get there.
Got trains booked to Paris 50% refundable so we're looking at a max cost of £400, each including hotels if Paris is included or £332 if its 3 nights in Brussels

If we get there club trip for me. Complete dipper isolation. Paris is shit anyway.

Agreed. Can't think of owt worse than being on a plane or boat with victim pool fans.

Barely any hostels left either, plus sharing digs with them cunts is a given for getting your shit robbed. Ruins any trip really playing against them, just for the logistics and breathing the same air.

Hoping City come up trumps big time for the fans if we get there. Cost best part of 2 grand on Porto fucking about, should've just waited for the club trip.

We fly Brussels Thursday too. 11.10 flight. We're going anyway but have booked for two scenarios.
Fly to Brussels Thursday till Sunday then either have one night in brussels 2 in Paris or 3 nights in Brussels if we don't get there.
Got trains booked to Paris 50% refundable so we're looking at a max cost of £400, each including hotels if Paris is included or £332 if its 3 nights in Brussels
Which site did you use to book the train?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.