Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Isnt all this tempting fate?
Weve got the second leg yet
Little bit. We booked our flights after the match the other night based on it being the equivalent of putting a bet on getting through. Also the Dippers will have a 24 hour head start on us after their second leg to book everything up
We book our hotel for the final every year on a free cancellation basis.

Flying to Brussels for £90 on the Thursday back Monday. Train will be about £80 return
I’ve also done this last week. £60 Thursday - Monday . Got my digs in Brussels for £150. Free cancellation .
it’s not being arrogant. I just don’t want to pay extortionate fees if we do get through. I can take a £60 hit if we don’t get there . I think it’s 4-1 for Madrid to get through so I’ll put a tenner on that

Agreed. Can't think of owt worse than being on a plane or boat with victim pool fans.

Barely any hostels left either, plus sharing digs with them cunts is a given for getting your shit robbed. Ruins any trip really playing against them, just for the logistics and breathing the same air.

Hoping City come up trumps big time for the fans if we get there. Cost best part of 2 grand on Porto fucking about, should've just waited for the club trip.

If the dippers fail to get to the Final they'll be plenty of rooms. Just hoping.

Chances of getting one ticket if we make it to the final if you don't hold a season ticket ? Slim to none ?

Chances of getting one ticket if we make it to the final if you don't hold a season ticket ? Slim to none ?
Not a chance mate. Although my predictions ticket sales have been wrong over the last few weeks! Depends how many €690 tickets are going to each teams, that’s a bit put off for some.

Anyone who hasn’t already booked a hotel will be pretty fucked by now. Looking on booking.com and air bnb there’s next to nothing at good value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.