Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

You maybe wasting your time.

It would not surprise me if the club attempted to run the whole show. Travel, accommodation, the lot.

Tickets will have to go to those who have bought them and been tested.

So they either being given like the carabou cup on the transport you choose or you will be expected to go to a designated pick up place.

Only 250 of the 2k at Wembley were permitted to drive.
I think if we get 6,000 tickets (as rumoured) then the club will find it impossible to run the lot. I do agree, however, that there may be a physical pick-up point. UEFA's EL tickets are mobile tickets but I can't see how that could be the case for the competing clubs.

You maybe wasting your time.

It would not surprise me if the club attempted to run the whole show. Travel, accommodation, the lot.

Tickets will have to go to those who have bought them and been tested.

So they either being given like the carabou cup on the transport you choose or you will be expected to go to a designated pick up place.

Only 250 of the 2k at Wembley were permitted to drive.
I don’t think so. That was part of a government ran test event, with specific criteria And rules to be followed. This is a UEFA event in another country. Testing criteria on the way out determined by the host country.

I don’t think so. That was part of a government ran test event, with specific criteria And rules to be followed. This is a UEFA event in another country. Testing criteria on the way out determined by the host country.
What ever it is we need to know

I did use the word 'attempted'

Taken a punt and booked Manchester to Lisbon, going out the Wednesday evening and coming back Sunday afternoon for £125 return...
just sat here waiting for it to be announced at Wembley now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.