Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Who the fuck do you think we are
Next you’ll be booking the presidential suite
No accommodation needed, that's the advantage, also a saving, there and back door to door. Celebration drinks on the return, even outward if desired.
Mind you, the Presidential suite could sleep 10. Good one!

What kind of points do people reckon this will go down to?

Based on Wembley / Portugal?
Hard to know. Depends on the allocation. The cost of tickets could be key. Bearing in mind that roughly a third of the 2019 final tickets for the teams cost £385 or £517 then I reckon it might see all scheme members right. I can't see potentially 2,000 people paying that for a ticket.

There is nothing stopping UEFA holding it in Istanbul, despite the ongoing virus. They're trying to move it in an attempt to allow supporters of the participating clubs attend.

Can you keep your story straight. Did I piss you off about CSKA or Spurs? Did I have no sympathy for supporters who had booked travel for Moscow or the game that got rearranged at Spurs? Because funnily enough I was in both of those situations. As I've said I had flights booked for Moscow so lost out on those and if its the Spurs game I'm thinking of (initially at the new ground and then moved to Wembley and on the Monday night because of the NFL) then I lost out on that too as I'd booked trains and a hotel. I seem to remember City kindly covered some or all of my costs. If you're refering to a different game I apologise but you weren't specific.

You are of no significance to me, so had previously paid no attention to any of your thick opinions. I'll look out for them going forwards for a chuckle.
Wrong. They're only moving it because the players face having to quarantine for 10 days on return which will fuck up preparations for the Euros for multiple nations. If you seriously believe that UEFA are moving it primarily for the sake of the fans of both clubs then you're either beyond stupid or you've got "GULLIBLE" tattooed across your forehead. I hope for your sake it's the latter because surely nobody is dense enough to think that the fans come first in UEFA's eyes. If they did, they would've accepted the offer to play it at Wembley instead of spitting their dummy out about there being no quarantine exemption for their hangers-on.

As for that little spat a couple of years or so back, it was both. I also recall you saying you got caught up in the CSKA Moscow fiasco which made your attitude on that thread all the more baffling.

Hard to know. Depends on the allocation. The cost of tickets could be key. Bearing in mind that roughly a third of the 2019 final tickets for the teams cost £385 or £517 then I reckon it might see all scheme members right. I can't see potentially 2,000 people paying that for a ticket.
You will need at least £1,500 with ticket flight accommodation beer tests and other expenses, again I reiterate I think anyone who wants a ticket will get one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.