Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yes but as soon as they announce the destination watch the flights rocket
I'm going to hang on because it might only be a specific travel and ticket package organised by the club that's allowed rather than travelling independently. If they're doing a day trip that ought to bring the cost down somewhat. I might even have change out of a grand ffs!

I'm going to hang on because it might only be a specific travel and ticket package organised by the club that's allowed rather than travelling independently. If they're doing a day trip that ought to bring the cost down somewhat. I might even have change out of a grand ffs!
Surely there will be too many for that imagine how many flights they would have to charter

For 6,000 fans though? That's at least 20 planes, countless hotels and coaches to organise in just over two weeks.

For 6,000 fans though? That's at least 20 planes, countless hotels and coaches to organise in just over two weeks.
Which is ultimately why it will be at Wembley. If it was in doubt it would have been confirmed as Portugal by now. I expect it to be confirmed tonight/tomorrow morning

Surely there will be too many for that imagine how many flights they would have to charter
Yeah, I agree that it's a logistical nightmare. I think there were way more chartered flights than that though for the Chelsea v United final in Moscow but I'm guessing the airport was big enough to cope and of course they had a bit more notice to organise it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.