Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Wrong. They're only moving it because the players face having to quarantine for 10 days on return which will fuck up preparations for the Euros for multiple nations. If you seriously believe that UEFA are moving it primarily for the sake of the fans of both clubs then you're either beyond stupid or you've got "GULLIBLE" tattooed across your forehead. I hope for your sake it's the latter because surely nobody is dense enough to think that the fans come first in UEFA's eyes. If they did, they would've accepted the offer to play it at Wembley instead of spitting their dummy out about there being no quarantine exemption for their hangers-on.

As for that little spat a couple of years or so back, it was both. I also recall you saying you got caught up in the CSKA Moscow fiasco which made your attitude on that thread all the more baffling.
There has been an absolute ban on any travel for months and yet the players have managed to play in Hungary, Germany, and France in 2021 alone. Our old favourite word - exemptions, which would have been granted by the same Grant Schapps you love so much. As was widely reported, neither club made an attempt to move the game themselves, which would be an odd thing if they didn't think the players would be there.

Its baffling because its completely untrue and is a lone thought bouncing around your empty head. My attitude on that thread at the time, and any subsequent discussion on the matter was complete and utter rage towards UEFA.

Are we going to keep going round on this or are you going to remember me saying something else that I defintely didn't say?

Which is ultimately why it will be at Wembley. If it was in doubt it would have been confirmed as Portugal by now. I expect it to be confirmed tonight/tomorrow morning
Well, we shall see. I have to be honest, I'd be mightily fucked off it is Wembley now.

I don't like the way they say having it at Wembley is "for the fans". Says who? Has anyone bothered to ask the fans? Are we just some monolithic block?

UEFA spent a week pretending they were the bastions of all that was good about football remember only about a fortnight ago. Absolute scum back to their usual form.

Can't wait to see the ticket prices and how tiny a fraction of the allocation go to actual supporters. Jokers.

Well, we shall see. I have to be honest, I'd be mightily fucked off it is Wembley now.

I don't like the way they say having it at Wembley is "for the fans". Says who? Has anyone bothered to ask the fans? Are we just some monolithic block?
Gotta be honest mate all the blues i know hope it’s at Wembley, crew of us go all season ticket holders can get there if it is
Understand other viewpoints though.
All of us done 20 plus european aways aswell.

What's the testing requirements for visiting a Green list country? Is it one test before and one on return?
You will need to test negative before you fly back to the UK.
I looked at the Portugal
Rules and it is not clear what the rules are for entry there. If that is a test as well, will need to be careful of contact with people in the days before you fly to Porrugal.

I'm going to hang on because it might only be a specific travel and ticket package organised by the club that's allowed rather than travelling independently. If they're doing a day trip that ought to bring the cost down somewhat. I might even have change out of a grand ffs!
I seriously can’t see what the logic of that would be. There is nothing in it for City nor a health benefit.
The club just sells the ticket to the fan and the fan takes all the risk.

UEFA spent a week pretending they were the bastions of all that was good about football remember only about a fortnight ago. Absolute scum back to their usual form.

Can't wait to see the ticket prices and how tiny a fraction of the allocation go to actual supporters. Jokers.
‘Absolute scum’
I have little time for UEFA but fail to see exactly what they’ve done wrong here.

You will need to test negative before you fly back to the UK.
I looked at the Portugal
Rules and it is not clear what the rules are for entry there. If that is a test as well, will need to be careful of contact with people in the days before you fly to Porrugal.
  • Take a RT-PCR COVID-19 test 72 hours before you travel and upload your test result. If you are travelling from the UK, you should arrange to take a test privately and ensure it is a RT-PCR COVID-19 nasal swab test
£95 below

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.