Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Both Easyjet and Ryanair have announced increases in their operations to Faro, Porto and Lisbon, also Madeira, from Manchester for later this month.

‘Absolute scum’
I have little time for UEFA but fail to see exactly what they’ve done wrong here.

Besides their enormous rap sheet, a week ago they came out and said they wouldn't be moving the final from Istanbul, even though we knew they were in lockdown a week up until the final.

Now they're negotiating to move it after people have made plans, and thinking not of holding it in the country which both finalists reside, but Portugal - because they can't get favourable terms for their corporate jollies (who'll hoover up over 50% of the eventual ticket allocation as it happens).

UEFA are scum. Zero integrity, hypocritical and fraudulent scum.

yesterday committed £37 for a flight MAN to Lisbon, only one way. Out Wednesday 26th, arriving late evening. Gives me some flexibility to use train to Porto (if necessary). If it does end up being Wembley I only lose £37. How and when I get back remains a different challenge......

There has been an absolute ban on any travel for months and yet the players have managed to play in Hungary, Germany, and France in 2021 alone. Our old favourite word - exemptions, which would have been granted by the same Grant Schapps you love so much. As was widely reported, neither club made an attempt to move the game themselves, which would be an odd thing if they didn't think the players would be there.

Its baffling because its completely untrue and is a lone thought bouncing around your empty head. My attitude on that thread at the time, and any subsequent discussion on the matter was complete and utter rage towards UEFA.

Are we going to keep going round on this or are you going to remember me saying something else that I defintely didn't say?
How many of those were "Red List" countries at the time our players travelled over to them? And if you think neither club wanted the game to be moved from Istanbul once Turkey went red then you need to give your head a serious fucking wobble.

Besides their enormous rap sheet, a week ago they came out and said they wouldn't be moving the final from Istanbul, even though we knew they were in lockdown a week up until the final.

Now they're negotiating to move it after people have made plans, and thinking not of holding it in the country which both finalists reside, but Portugal - because they can't get favourable terms for their corporate jollies (who'll hoover up over 50% of the eventual ticket allocation as it happens).

UEFA are scum. Zero integrity, hypocritical and fraudulent scum.
It all changed when Turkey were put in the red zone by the UK govt. UEFA had no choice at that point.

Obviously the UEFA suits will want to move it to Portugal for selfish reasons but at the same time the world’s media will descend on the game and if the UK can’t host thousands of people coming in from around the world then it simply has to move.

People can swing from whichever direction they want but there are undoubtedly two sides to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.