Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

All right mard arse.
not exactly sure you can blame UEFA for Covid or a debatable decision by the UK govt to make Turkey a red country.
Nor is it their fault that the same govt won’t issue waivers to the worlds press.
We all hate UEFA, but you can’t pin everything on them.

its an imperfect situation, made worse by imperfect players on both sides.

but hey, pick a side and stick with it.

Why is it debateable for the government to put Turkey on the red list? They're in a national lockdown.

What's debateable is why UEFA announced they wouldn't move the final despite knowing Turkey were in lockdown, and then back peddled when they realised they wouldn't be able to cash in on travelling supporters from two English finalists.

And then they wanted cushy waivers for their corporate jollies and world press, to be subject to none of the 'rona protocol that everyone else is subject to. And there are already standard waivers in the industry for international travel into the UK anyway, so UEFA must have really taken the piss with their demands for the final to be moved to Wembley and negotiations to collapse.

Again, noshing UEFA off on bluemoon won't get you a ticket mate.

Why is it debateable for the government to put Turkey on the red list? They're in a national lockdown.

What's debateable is why UEFA announced they wouldn't move the final despite knowing Turkey were in lockdown, and then back peddled when they realised they wouldn't be able to cash in on travelling supporters from two English finalists.

And then they wanted cushy waivers for their corporate jollies and world press, to be subject to none of the 'rona protocol that everyone else is subject to. And there are already standard waivers in the industry for international travel into the UK anyway, so UEFA must have really taken the piss with their demands for the final to be moved to Wembley and negotiations to collapse.

Again, noshing UEFA off on bluemoon won't get you a ticket mate.
bloody foreigners

I hope those who manage to get a ticket and go have an amazing time

Honestly, I probably have less than 1% chance of getting a ticket. But, I’ll be happy to sit outside the stadium, hopefully find a bar with other blues and watch the game on TV.

And yes, if we win, I will cry …. Cried in ‘81 (was there) when we lost FA Cup, Cried at Aguero 93:20 (was there) and at 55 years old I’ll have no problem crying in a bar in Porto(should we/I be so lucky)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.