Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Club offering official day trip to “qualifying supporters”....hopefully some work with Etihad has gone on in the background to make it cost effective for fans. They must have a lot of grounded aircraft at the min and it’ll be good press all round

What has been lost in all of this is that UEFA haven't announced what the overall attendance for the match will be, only the allocations for each team. I think they're embarrassed to say that 8,000 people won't be for fans of the respective clubs.

Mad take. Why not go full ballot while we're at it? Biggest game in the club's history and lets chuck out the loyalty point criteria? Mental
I'm suggesting it because if we go too hard down the loyalty route we won't sell them. We won't need a ballot.

Loads of people aren't bothered about travelling during COVID, CL final or not. Still not sure we will sell them all on open sale.

There seems to be consensus that if you want a ticket you'll get one, so I get his point but it's unlikely they'll do it that way, just in case
They'll fuck it up by making the points criteria way too strict. Loads will take one look and decide not to go instantly, and we'll end up with tons unsold. That's what will happen. I can sense it.

I'm suggesting it because if we go too hard down the loyalty route we won't sell them. We won't need a ballot.

Loads of people aren't bothered about travelling during COVID, CL final or not. Still not sure we will sell them all on open sale.
I agree. If they don't open up the criteria early then many will be hesitating and it will be left too late.

Can anyone tell me what the situation is with covid testing?
Will probably look to do in and out with no staying over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.