Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

For information I’m returning to the uk on the 17th and have to isolate at home for 10 days as I’m not coming from a red country. I need a pre flight test that cost approximately £100 and 2 tests during the 10 days isolation at £235. So not cheap.
My last day isolation is the 27th so depending on tickets and trips there maybe an opportunity for me to make it.
Fingers crossed.

On the basis of a rumour. Also meaning the ground was over 50% to capacity with the corporate allocation vs a much smaller fraction at Wembley for the same turnout. Which makes the rumour harder to believe, unless UEFA really don't give a fuck about the optics of over 10k supporters travelling from the country of a host they just denied to fit into a much smaller, packed stadium full of the UEFA red list corporate jollies Wembley refused to host with a Covid exemption in the middle of a pandemic.

I don't want to dominate the thread with my view here, but it's a joke however you square it.
So, there’s more tickets than at Wembley. It’s a proper European trip in a great ground. As I said yesterday, what’s not to love?

Ok now it’s been confirmed can’t lie getting tempted to go...think if my wife qualifies as well as me I’m gonna go. Fuck it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.