Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yep, but quite spread out

Friday and Sunday on the piss somewhere on the algarve

Maybe gonna get a hire car. 5 hour drive up to Porto Sat morning and back sun morning. Sharing the driving
Yeah just looking at that flight and a night in a hotel in edinmburh at the airport the night before and its only £190 combined.

Faro to Porto is a right trek isn’t it? Good prices though.
350 mile

5 hour drive in a hire car, sharing the driving

or 8 hours on a coach, get your head down

No need to worry about it until I know I've got a ticket

Yeah just looking at that flight and a night in a hotel in edinmburh at the airport the night before and its only £190 combined.
We flew from Edinburgh for Atalanta in Milan and got a cheap hotel right next to the airport

Thinking this time of just parking up at the airport and getting our heads down for a few hours as it will be a lot warmer

6000 better than nothing but still not enough. I’d want 10,000 each at least, everyone get tested etc. CL final ffs

You all might wanna hold yer travel plans!! Looks like we have Mr Cunty Bollocks (Antonio Mateu Lahoz) officiating for the Chumps League Final. Twice we have had him in the middle and twice he was a massive twat toward us, last time Pep too!! Fook :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.