Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think pretty much every season ticket holder on the CL scheme will be able to get a ticket if they want one.
Ric would you think anyone NOT on the CL scheme would stand no chance?
I'm a season card holder but only on the domestic cup schemes due to finances

I think pretty much every season ticket holder on the CL scheme will be able to get a ticket if they want one.
That’s not good enough :)

I’m a SC holder not on the scheme and I’ve now decided to go if I can officially get a ticket, regardless of how much it is.

That’s not good enough :)

I’m a SC holder not on the scheme and I’ve now decided to go if I can officially get a ticket, regardless of how much it is.
Thats like me. Not on the CL scheme but a SC holder. Im almost at a point of booking it and going regardless just for the experience and atmosphere. If i dont get a ticket, im sure there will be a load of blues without tickets packing out bars somewhere.

So, there’s more tickets than at Wembley. It’s a proper European trip in a great ground. As I said yesterday, what’s not to love?
Makes no difference to me personally as a it's a journey either way, but I can see how the greater expense and hassle of a trip overseas is a real burden for a lot of people this year.

Thats like me. Not on the CL scheme but a SC holder. Im almost at a point of booking it and going regardless just for the experience and atmosphere. If i dont get a ticket, im sure there will be a load of blues without tickets packing out bars somewhere.
I wouldn’t do that personally but I can see the attraction of it. I’d do the club day trip if I get a ticket.

Update: says "uncertain" under my return flight?
Expect a cancellation. you have paid a company to book your flight on your behalf, their system will be showing an old ryanair price, they will keep trying to buy it for under what you have paid if they cant they will cancel.

Always book direct with the airline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.