Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If the country is green we shouldn’t have to take any tests, what colour are they going to use for no tests? I think this shows how in the shot the travel industry will be if they don’t get rid of these tests imagine a family have to go through this expense to get away.
I think that’s the plan as we progress. Vaccine passports could replace tests too. Madeira for example allows travel there with vaccine certification and no test required already. (I know, I’m going 5th June)

Somebody please correct me if I’m wrong but my plan is: Take a PCR test with same day results on the Thursday, show a (hopefully negative) test result flying to Porto Friday morning, fly back Sunday morning using the same test certificate as it’s within 72 hours of the test being carried out? Simple no?

Thats my plan as well, and I believe it’s valid.

AND, there is a chance that Portugal ‘relaxs’ it’s entry rules in the next few days.

I hope you’re correct. I’m there for
< 300 quid for flights(lisbon), hotel(porto) and car hire.

I’ll be OK watching on my iPad from outside the stadium if I can’t rustle up a ticket from somewhere.
Hi mate, think you the one that gave me lift down to Hoffenheim, thanks again. I'm waiting for ticket points and looking to book on club flight. There's sill an issue with EU not allowing non bloc residents entering, has to be resoled as Portugal part of EU.

Anybody else had booking confirmation from spikes but has come through with 0 passengers and £0?
I think that means your booking failed mate sorry to say. It happened to me because I was trying to book flight 2 and it sold out as I was doing it. I rebooked on flight 3 but they've taken the money for both...will ring them tomorrow to sort refund one the 0 passengers one

Not confirmed as it's second/third hand but hearing tickets will be sold in accordance with loyalty points with priority for cup scheme (as many of us expected). City confident they should sell out but think Chelsea will struggle to sell all theirs. Not sure how they would know on the latter but I guess it's not quite the novelty for Chelsea fans as it is for us. Also heard we might be asking for more tickets.

I live in London. I was drinking with a Chelsea fan mate of mine.. He would have gone to Wembley but no interest in Portugal. It's their third final and they have had two Europa's in the last 8 years.
I can understand it. Going to the FA Cup final in 2011 was the biggest thing, up to then, in my time of supporting City.
Two year's later I was in a bar in Barcelona watching the match (thank God!!!).

Hi mate, think you the one that gave me lift down to Hoffenheim, thanks again. I'm waiting for ticket points and looking to book on club flight. There's sill an issue with EU not allowing non bloc residents entering, has to be resoled as Portugal part of EU.

Yup, that was me :)

Understood, entry terms for Portugal still need to be clarified. I’m presuming UEFA have been assured we’ll be let in, and the requirements will be no worse than a negative test and locator form. I’ve been fully vac’d in USA, so would be great if they allow me in without a test :)

Jeff knows I’m going to Porto, send me a PM while there and hopefully we can all catch up. GOD I’VE MISSED TALKING ABOUT CITY WITH OTHERS !

AND REMEMBER … if they ship you two tickets instead of one, keep the spare for me ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.