Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Not confirmed as it's second/third hand but hearing tickets will be sold in accordance with loyalty points with priority for cup scheme (as many of us expected). City confident they should sell out but think Chelsea will struggle to sell all theirs. Not sure how they would know on the latter but I guess it's not quite the novelty for Chelsea fans as it is for us. Also heard we might be asking for more tickets.
I'm not in possession of any privileged information but I'd be amazed if it was any different, as the club so far (at least for Wembley & Everton) has stuck by the normal procedures.

Somebody please correct me if I’m wrong but my plan is: Take a PCR test with same day results on the Thursday, show a (hopefully negative) test result flying to Porto Friday morning, fly back Sunday morning using the same test certificate as it’s within 72 hours of the test being carried out? Simple no?

If the country is green we shouldn’t have to take any tests, what colour are they going to use for no tests? I think this shows how in the shot the travel industry will be if they don’t get rid of these tests imagine a family have to go through this expense to get away.

Somebody please correct me if I’m wrong but my plan is: Take a PCR test with same day results on the Thursday, show a (hopefully negative) test result flying to Porto Friday morning, fly back Sunday morning using the same test certificate as it’s within 72 hours of the test being carried out? Simple no?
Yep but you also need a pre booked and paid for private PCR test for day after arrival back in UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.