Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yup, that was me :)

Understood, entry terms for Portugal still need to be clarified. I’m presuming UEFA have been assured we’ll be let in, and the requirements will be no worse than a negative test and locator form. I’ve been fully vac’d in USA, so would be great if they allow me in without a test :)

Jeff knows I’m going to Porto, send me a PM while there and hopefully we can all catch up. GOD I’VE MISSED TALKING ABOUT CITY WITH OTHERS !

AND REMEMBER … if they ship you two tickets instead of one, keep the spare for me ;)
Will do but not sure if I,ll get one as I only have about 10000 points. Would be nice to catch up though, if not Porto next season somewhere in Europe

For those who don't mind arriving on the day of the game, there is a Ryanair one way Edinburgh - Porto, leaving Saturday morning at 11.00 into Porto 13.40.....thats only £50.

Or do out Saturday as above, back Tuesday into Edinburgh for £116 total.

I've been mulling it over all afternoon but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. So fucking tempting though.

There will be other times, when Covid tests, traffic light systems and all that shite won't be a factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.