Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Match tickets not even on sale yet.

Cant see the Portuguese govt having loads of city fans without match tickets wandering about with nowhere to go.

All a bit arse over tit this imo.

Also, does anyone have any experience of sorting an expired passport out quick time?
Just done mine sent and new one back in 6 days

Has anyone been in touch with Spike/Sport Options yet, as I imagine many took advantage of his trips today?

It’s the Champions League final mate, fuck that.
They've treated the fans disgracefully here. If these entry requirements remain to be the case then you can go and enjoy it by yourself because thousands won't be bothering. Maybe you can give Ceferin a hand job because you'll most likely get a seat next to him. There'll be plenty available.

Why the fuck haven’t City put out a statement they must know what has been agreed. And they must know that Spike running trips even if they are dumb enough to not think that hundreds have booked their own travel already. That’s assuming they are too stupid to check in on this forum from time To time

Last edited:
Has anyone been in touch with Spike/Sport Options yet, as I imagine many took advantage of his trips today?
Three flights and two sold within an hour so that pushing towards a thousand people probably. They would no doubt have to refund everyone.

What a complete and utter fucking shitshow. Car crash. Surely today’s announcement should’ve come with ticket news immediately. Jesus wept. The ineptitude is unreal from ALL sides.

They've treated the fans disgracefully here. If these entry requirements remain to be the case then you can go and enjoy it by yourself because thousands won't be bothering. Maybe you can give Ceferin a hand job because you'll most likely get a seat next to him. There'll be plenty available.
Bollocks.

Shit loads of city fans are going without tickets and have already booked flights.

If you aren’t arsed about getting a ticket for the game and are going for the atmosphere this latest news doesn’t affect any city fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.