Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

They've treated the fans disgracefully here. If these entry requirements remain to be the case then you can go and enjoy it by yourself because thousands won't be bothering. Maybe you can give Ceferin a hand job because you'll most likely get a seat next to him. There'll be plenty available.
This just doesn’t make sense. Either people can travel and move freely without restrictions so that must include being able to go the game like ticket holders from uefa.com. Or you can only visit for the game and only in a bubble. If the latter is the case then you won’t be able to visit at all except for essential reasons (as is the case currently at least until Sunday)

Bollocks.

Shit loads of city fans are going without tickets and have already booked flights.

If you aren’t arsed about getting a ticket for the game and are going for the atmosphere this latest news doesn’t affect any city fans.
I was talking about fans going to the game, I thought that would have been apparent when I said there'd be plenty of seats available. Keep up.

Bollocks.

Shit loads of city fans are going without tickets and have already booked flights.

If you aren’t arsed about getting a ticket for the game and are going for the atmosphere this latest news doesn’t affect any city fans.
Course it does. There won’t be any atmosphere in Porto if everyone flies in and out on the day and sees nothing of the city.

Why the fuck haven’t City put out a statement they must know what has been agreed. And they must know that Spike running trips even if they are dumb enough to not think that hundreds have booked their own travel already. That’s assuming they are too stupid to check in on this forum from time To time
It’s a good way for City to take complete control of the sale and travel for away tickets. Something they have tried to do for some time.

Just over two weeks away and no one knows what the f*ck is going on , you guarantee the 3,000 UEFA hangers on will be in the ground on the night and i will be in a bar with other blues in Porto watching it on a telly , UEFA couldnt give a flying fuck about supporters as along as the money keeps rolling in we are just cannon fodder.
Supporters bring the ESL to its knees in days and yet UEFA get away with murder all the time and f*ck all is done , corrupt bunch of bastards , booooooooooooooooooooooo.

how are they gonna marshal and control up to 12,000 fans into 2 seperate groups ?
it would be a nightmare
can porto airport deal.with 12,000 people flying in and returning later to fly out all.within 24 hours ?
it will be chaos

Bollocks.

Loads of us have booked independently and were confident of getting a ticket. We've all been massively fucked over if this is true. UEFA rejected Wembley because they didn't want their corporate jollies and "VIPs" to be subject to covid guidelines in the UK, but they've moved the final to Portugal so they can all avoid it while choosing to instead subject all the supporters to it - after announcing 6k tickets to each club and everyone making their own plans.

I don't agree with a boycott, but maybe we can watch City win the pot and then burn the ground down after with UEFA trapped in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.