Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Its life after Brexit whether you wanted it or not. We are non EU and non EU travel to the EU is banned. The fault lies with EUFA and the British Government. It should have remained no fans like last year.

Match tickets not even on sale yet.

Cant see the Portuguese govt having loads of city fans without match tickets wandering about with nowhere to go.

All a bit arse over tit this imo.

Also, does anyone have any experience of sorting an expired passport out quick time?

Get online and do it tonight, send old one back in post. Mate had one sorted in 8 days that was 2 weeks ago.

Not a ban by Portugal. The whole of the EU has a ban on non essential travel from non EU countries at the moment. Relaxing rules to let in charter flights on day. May lift in future but no date set as yet.

Hopefully it’s all sorted in good time- something like this if true city would have known about and could have alluded to on their statement this morning. If not sorted I’ll just offset the money I’ve lost against what I would spend on future season ticket and matches as that would be it for me, I wouldn’t go to a city match again.

Its life after Brexit whether you wanted it or not. We are non EU and non EU travel to the EU is banned. The fault lies with EUFA and the British Government. It should have remained no fans like last year.

It shouldn't even be in Portugal in the first place, the only reason it is in Portugal is because UEFA are corrupt to their very core. My piss has been fully boiled over this now, they can't keep shitting on the supporters like this and think there's no comeback.

Careful mate you'll get Boris' bootlickers on here saying you're responsible for the result in Hartlepool

Hopefully it’s all sorted in good time- something like this if true city would have known about and could have alluded to on their statement this morning. If not sorted I’ll just offset the money I’ve lost against what I would spend on future season ticket and matches as that would be it for me, I wouldn’t go to a city match again.
Its nothing to do with City. Neither City or Chelsea have any more info than us I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.