Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yeah, the club would’ve had to be on a different planet not to know about Spike’s trips. They’ll know all about them for sure.

As things stand, I’ve shelled out £599 for a 2 night trip with Spike, will easily have enough loyalty points for a ticket, but won’t be able to fucking buy one!
Done the same as you after a lot of toing and froing this afternoon.
Now I’m returning to my ‘what’s the fucking point‘ attitude as we get shafted yet again.

Ive now booked more flights and hotels across Europe in the last few weeks than the whole of Expedia - and this is the final straw! For fucks sake UEFA - as previously said, all this for some greedy half and half scarf wearing corporate twats!!!

I convinced the wife that we needed a lovely week break in Portugal from the 27th to the 3rd June, and that I might just need to 'have a meeting' in Porto on the Saturday night...you know that ESL idea maybe isn't so bad after all...

Match tickets not even on sale yet.

Cant see the Portuguese govt having loads of city fans without match tickets wandering about with nowhere to go.

All a bit arse over tit this imo.

Also, does anyone have any experience of sorting an expired passport out quick time?
You can get a passport issued on the day at either Liverpool or Newcastle offices....maybe even Manchester can’t quite recall, but I got one there and then in Liverpool

What’s the fuckin point of moving it from a red zone if they’re just gonna treat it like a red zone
Portugal is open cos cases are low, so are we
Let us live our fuckin lives you cunts

You can get a passport issued on the day at either Liverpool or Newcastle offices....maybe even Manchester can’t quite recall, but I got one there and then in Liverpool
Liverpool/Durham are both ones. You have to book an appointment via the website to collect it and appointments at Liverpool were very limited when I did it today.

Seems the new info won’t make a difference if you don’t go to the ground. I was hoping to get a ticket as I’ve booked my own travel as have many.
Looks like I’ll be finding a bar where most other blues are and watch it in there. Sure the atmosphere will be brilliant. It’s a kick in the balls for us fans but let’s not let anything get in the way of a good trip and hopefully a CL trophy in the bag.

I think its just posturing at the moment. Its only just announced for Porto so they will put things in place to accept the fans. I think it will be a case of proving a neg test b4 travel as I think most blues will accept that. hopefully !!! otherwise it will be a shit show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.