Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

But most People Who qualify for a ticket don’t want to spend 24 hours being herded around like cattle when it’s perfectly possible to get their on their own steam and enjoy the occasion.
Yes totally agree Im in the same situation but I'm just stating that nowhere in the terms of joining the scheme did they state we would be entitled to a ticket. But we would get priority over those that didn't join

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but you can not fly to Portugal unless it’s for one of a few specific reasons. UK no longer in EU so we have no automatic right of entry. I hope that’s how I understand their entry rules.
correct

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but you can not fly to Portugal unless it’s for one of a few specific reasons. UK no longer in EU so we have no automatic right of entry. I hope that’s how I understand their entry rules.
At the moment correct... hopefully will change in the next few days

Realistically, where could you corrall two lots of 6000 people in Porto without interacting with locals?

At the moment correct... hopefully will change in the next few days
Cant see it but happy to be corrected. Portugal is on greater alert after the mass gatherings of Sporting Club's fans and the 'altercations' with the police a few days ago , resulting in a fear of a spike in infections. Portugal is trying to be cautious over whom and how they let people into their country , just as the UK couldn't afford to have one rule for UEFA dignitaries , whilst we in the UK have been coping with lockdown etc.

Portugal took on the final, and will set the rules re: fans visiting . My annoyance , is that Porto was given the green light . Like a lot of people we had 4 nights booked, flights etc( albeit all cancellable) looking forward to it etc, only to find later on in the day, that whole thing was looking totally different . The devil was always in the detail . Portugal said all along that visiting the country had to be for essential reasons. football doesn't fall into that category.

This is catching a lot of fans on the backfoot.

correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.