Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Reckon there’s any Chelsea fans going too? Heard absolutely f.all from their side
But I don’t do Twitter or Facebook so perhaps someone could update me ?
Chelsea operate an away season ticket system, with about 2000 on it and all of them will probably go.
they have another chunk Based on loyalty points and a smaller allocation for a general ballot.
think they will sell out their allocation, bubble bollocks notwithstanding.

But most People Who qualify for a ticket don’t want to spend 24 hours being herded around like cattle when it’s perfectly possible to get their on their own steam and enjoy the occasion.
who wants to go on a tightly controlled, Covid Marshalled day trip, non stop disinfecting, herding and cajoling.
no beer, no freedom.
Fly in, watch game, fuck off.
£750 thank you & please come again.

who wants to go on a tightly controlled, Covid Marshalled day trip, non stop disinfecting, herding and cajoling.
no beer, no freedom.
Fly in, watch game, fuck off.
£750 thank you & please come again.
I will wait for the details from the club. If I book something then they change what is on offer it will be voidable.

Needs more details first, and they may be charging closer to half that (I wish).

Here’s a bit of an update from travel blogger in Portugal again

During the press conference, the minister was asked regarding flights to the UK (and the UEFA final visitors), with the answer basically being – “discussions are ongoing but there currently is not an update from the Council of Ministers yet” with some more minimal comments about UEFA game below. The current travel decree ends on the 16th May (and will be renewed in some form, as it is every 2 weeks – the question is will the UK be on it), so there will certainly be an announcement before the 16th one way or another – sorry for those waiting for this news.
ITV are reporting that travel will happen from Monday, with the journalist James Mates saying “Told tonight by a high level source in Lisbon Portuguese Govt WILL tomorrow announce lifting of ban on U.K.” – but, until an actual PT Gov official makes a public decree, don’t take anything as gospel. It was nice seeing my village and mate Sue on the news though – but keep in mind that clip was literally filmed yesterday morning before any announcement at all.
The BBC have reported that entry restrictions have been extended until the 30th, which is factually wrong (at this time anyway), as what has been extended until May 30th is the ‘State of Calamity’ which was to be expected as we have been in a state of something or other (Emergency, Calamity, or Alert) since March last year and will likely be in one until the pandemic ends. This is separate from the travel/flight decree, which is what we will have an update on before the 16th.
As soon as we have official news I will post it but please keep in mind my comments below about Portugal being the current EU presidency, and thus head of co-ordinating the travel rules across the 27 countries – which might put them in a difficult position when it comes to the UK, who became a third-country after they implemented Brexit. If you are booking trips for May, then opt for flexible and refundable hotels/flights incase it does end up being later in the month, or June.

Regarding the UEFA game moving, I’m a little sceptical they are putting the sponsors and workers (who would be travelling on travel exemptions) ahead of the fans, as it is not guaranteed that Brits will be able to enter the country yet on that date – even if some news sites are reporting this. In todays press conference mention of ‘travel bubbles’ for fans to attend for 24hours, on charter flights, was raised after a journalists question (reported here), as a backup idea incase the current restrictions don’t end before it is played. Also, last week our League finale was played without fans, but the streets turned into chaos after Sporting CPwon, with fans and police clashing, and has caused a huge controversy that it might become a super spreader event – so, two days after that, the politicians need to play careful with what they say and not add fuel to the fire

Our first European final since 1970 somewhere sunny over a weekend we should be buzzing, was looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe now a bit should I watch in the pub with mates,

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but you can not fly to Portugal unless it’s for one of a few specific reasons. UK no longer in EU so we have no automatic right of entry. I hope that’s how I understand their entry rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.