Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

City are out of order here.
When we Signed up to the CL scheme there was no mention of only being entitled to a final ticket subject to a willingness to travel on this stupid one day gig under strict controls. Lets face it the whole point of being on the scheme is to get I final ticket should we make it that far.

Fact is Portugal is open for business to uk tourists in a few days time so why is it we can all go on a holiday with whoever we want for as long as we want but just because we are attending a football match it has to be under house arrest. Absolute shit show this is
They never stated you would be entitled to a ticket for the final but made it clear you would stand a better chance of getting one. No matter what the restrictions are those of us on the scheme stand a better chance of getting a ticket than those not on the scheme

The govt. offered Wembley and looked to discuss options with uefa. The govt were happy for 12,000+ English fans to attend but refused to let 17k spongers, corporate and hangers on coming but not isolating.
Portugsl seem happy to have the 17k but no real fans. Hardly the givts fault
No. The Government should stay out of football. Try sorting poverty and homelessness first.

Thought the whole idea of relocating the final to Porto was tp make the game more accessible, the day UEFA announce the decision Portugal start laying the law down regarding bubbles and fans only alllowed to watch the game and then shipped home afterwards.
Its incredulous the incompetence the UK government , UEFA and the Portugues goverment have shown thus far , they couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery , as usual its the fans who spend their hard earned money who are left in the dark. So annoying at the moment our first Champs league final is appearing to turn into a farce for our supporters.
Hopefully in the next few days the decision makers come up with a plan that will be crystal clear and then our fans can make concrete plans for May 29th,i won't hold my breath.

Thought the whole idea of relocating the final to Porto was tp make the game more accessible, the day UEFA announce the decision Portugal start laying the law down regarding bubbles and fans only alllowed to watch the game and then shipped home afterwards.
Its incredulous the incompetence the UK government , UEFA and the Portugues goverment have shown thus far , they couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery , as usual its the fans who spend their hard earned money who are left in the dark. So annoying at the moment our first Champs league final is appearing to turn into a farce for our supporters.
Hopefully in the next few days the decision makers come up with a plan that will be crystal clear and then our fans can make concrete plans for May 29th,i won't hold my breath.
Their argument will be: "count yourselves lucky that 6,000 of you can attend. We could have left it in Istanbul and none of you would have been able to attend. We did this for you."

They never stated you would be entitled to a ticket for the final but made it clear you would stand a better chance of getting one. No matter what the restrictions are those of us on the scheme stand a better chance of getting a ticket than those not on the scheme
But most People Who qualify for a ticket don’t want to spend 24 hours being herded around like cattle when it’s perfectly possible to get their on their own steam and enjoy the occasion.

Reckon there’s any Chelsea fans going too? Heard absolutely f.all from their side
But I don’t do Twitter or Facebook so perhaps someone could update me ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.